Let’s get down and dirty by talking about the power of planning.
In a world of instant access and deliveries, Topiarius is actually the opposite. I feel like I’m going to get in trouble with this statement because it’s so counter-cultural . . . as if the TickTok nation will cancel us.
But alas . . . it’s the truth. And there’s good reason that this is the case.
Creating a unique and personalized design, along with the installation process, requires ample time and attention.
But I’m about to tell you the secret sauce to get what you want when you want it.
It’s knowing the timelines — AKA planning ahead. So grab your calendar, think about what projects you are hoping to check off your list, and overlay it with the necessary time and planning that project will require. Here’s a handy-dandy cheat sheet:
- If you want . . . To get a discount on your 2024 maintenance and /or seasonal annual contract, contact us between November and December 2023.
- If you want . . . Winter 2023 Décor, contact us before September 30*
- If you want . . . Fall 2023 annuals installed, contact us before August 31*
- If you want . . . Halloween 2023 Décor, contact us before August 31
If you want . . . a major overhaul to your outdoor space(s), contact us NOW for a design within 4 weeks, an estimate in 8 weeks, and construction to begin in Spring 2024.
- If you want . . . a smaller landscape enhancement (e.g., a few new plants, a pruning fix, a new container, IPE staining), contact us NOW. This time of year is perfect for these types of projects!
The power of planning is the key to achieving your desired results. So, don’t delay. Do what you need to do in order to contact us in time. Create reminders on your calendar. Make a note in your Notes app. Or better yet, just take action right now – click here.
You won’t be disappointed when you work with us!
*Note: Available installation dates for Fall 2023 will be in mid-late October. And for Winter 2023, will be beginning – middle December.