Topiarius’ vision is to redesign the Chicago urban landscape one rooftop and yard at a time. Where there is concrete, we want nature. Where there is empty space, we want stunning restorative beauty. Our work is based on the fundamental believe that nature is an essential sanctuary for humans.
If you want to join us because you too believe in our vision, then please apply.
Making awesome, daily is a value at Topiarius. It is our baseline for the quality of our employees, our interactions, our ethos, our business practices, our creativity, and our work product.
Awesome employees are exceptional employees. This means we want employees who
- are responsible
- are excellent communicators
- are full of positivity
- are respectful towards others and the goals of Topiarius
- complete their work
Topiarius’ employees possess
- strong skill sets
- an attention to detail
- a willingness to learn and grow (reflect on one’s own behavior and work product)
- an understanding of how one’s actions have impact on the overall business
Topiarius is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No applicant for employment with Topiarius will be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation, or parental status. We believe that diversity makes us better.
Full-time positions include:
- Paid Time Off. Accrue vacation and sick leave. (Get paid to take time off!)
- Paid holidays.
- Option to join medical and dental insurance plans.
- Retirement plan available after 1 year of employment & minimum 1000 hours of worked.
- PayActive (for times when accessing your earned wages before you get your check is necessary).
- Complimentary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans.
Click here and you’ll be redirected to GetHired.
No phone calls, please.