Topiarius’ vision is to redesign the Chicago urban landscape one rooftop and yard at a time. Where there is concrete, we want nature. Where there is empty space, we want stunning restorative beauty. Our work is based on the fundamental believe that nature is an essential sanctuary for humans.
Our mission is to help all our clients live beautifully outdoors.
Join us because you too believe!
To Apply follow the links below. No phone calls, please.
Operations Manager, Construction
Topiarius is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No applicant for employment with Topiarius will be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation, or parental status. We believe that diversity makes us better.
Full-time positions include:
- Paid Time Off. Accrue vacation and sick leave. (Get paid to take time off!)
- Paid holidays.
- Option to join medical and dental insurance plans.
- Retirement plan available after 1 year of employment & minimum 1000 hours of worked.
- PayActive (for times when accessing your earned wages before you get your check is necessary).
- Complimentary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans.