Topiarius employees are both talented and motivated. They love what they do because we create awesome, daily. Our upbeat, positive, and ‘yes’ attitude creates an environment that loves to communicate, handles the details, works efficiently, completes our work, constantly learns, takes accountability for our actions, and makes our clients really happy.
Topiarius is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No applicant for employment with Topiarius be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation, or parental status.
Full-time positions include:
- Paid Time Off. Accrue vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Option to join employee sponsored medical insurance plan.
- Retirement plan available after 1 year of employment & minimum 1000 hours of worked.
No phone calls, please.
Please send the following
• Resume (as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format)
• OR completed Topiarius application.
Start Date: December – January 2017
Topiarius is looking for a manager that has 3 – 5 years’ experience in the landscape industry managing maintenance and seasonal installation crews. The Ops Manager must love the puzzle of putting together service routes, updating clients and building a team that’s well-skilled and works together.